Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sneak Peak: Eleonore Bridge. "I wanted a mirror like in the dressing rooms of movies, so my friends at Atelier Seewhy made this one??." #sneakpeek

horse wallpaper - Sandberg Colette wallpaper.
horse wallpaper - Sandberg Colette wallpaper.
Sneak Peak: Eleonore Bridge. "I wanted a mirror like in the dressing rooms of movies, so my friends at Atelier Seewhy made this one??." #sneakpeek
Sneak Peak: Eleonore Bridge. "I wanted a mirror like in the dressing rooms of movies, so my friends at Atelier Seewhy made this one??." #sneakpeek
// wallpaper compliments shelving
// wallpaper compliments shelving
Metallic Ikat wallpaper!
Metallic Ikat wallpaper!
Patterned wallpaper gives this chic and elegant bathroom a boost
Patterned wallpaper gives this chic and elegant bathroom a boost

No comments:

Post a Comment