Saturday, September 28, 2013

Scrapwood Wallpaper - eclectic - wallpaper - Anthropologie..I usually don't like the idea of wallpaper (once one has had to remove it, it tends to lose its appeal), but this, this I could go for.

Scrapwood Wallpaper - eclectic - wallpaper - Anthropologie..I usually don't like the idea of wallpaper (once one has had to remove it, it tends to lose its appeal), but this, this I could go for.
Scrapwood Wallpaper - eclectic - wallpaper - Anthropologie..I usually don't like the idea of wallpaper (once one has had to remove it, it tends to lose its appeal), but this, this I could go for.
like the color. like the shelving.
like the color. like the shelving.
pattern!
pattern!
this wallpaper is everything
this wallpaper is everything
Wallpaper, wallpaper, wallpaper. Oh, and the dog is awesome.
Wallpaper, wallpaper, wallpaper. Oh, and the dog is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment