Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sneak Peek: A Crowded Seattle Home. "Chair is Urban Outfitters. Ottoman is antique that my mom found and then I found at her house. I’m “borrowing” it. She has incredible taste. The blanket is from Pendleton that we bought on a road trip to eastern Oregon last summer." #sneakpeek

Sneak Peek: A Crowded Seattle Home. "Chair is Urban Outfitters. Ottoman is antique that my mom found and then I found at her house. I’m “borrowing” it. She has incredible taste. The blanket is from Pendleton that we bought on a road trip to eastern Oregon last summer." #sneakpeek
Sneak Peek: A Crowded Seattle Home. "Chair is Urban Outfitters. Ottoman is antique that my mom found and then I found at her house. I’m “borrowing” it. She has incredible taste. The blanket is from Pendleton that we bought on a road trip to eastern Oregon last summer." #sneakpeek
oh how I love this room...
oh how I love this room...
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment